B2Broker will hold a webinar “How to create a crypto exchange”
On July 15, B2Broker, provider of technologies for cryptocurrency and forex markets, will hold a free webinar on “How to Create a Crypto Exchange. Launching your own cryptocurrency exchange.”. It is announced on the website of the project.
The webinar is a part of a series of B2Broker workshops on brokerage, Forex and cryptocurrency exchanges. The events are designed for owners of cryptocurrency companies and those who want to create a cryptocurrency exchange from scratch.
Participants in the webinar “How to create a crypto exchange. Launching your own cryptocurrency exchange” will learn about working with liquidity Bitcoin price reached providers, accepting payments, and setting up the technical side of cryptocurrency exchanges and exchanges.
- launching a cryptocurrency exchange;
- technologies for working with cryptocurrency: liquidity, payment processing, match engine;
- mistakes when starting a cryptocurrency exchange;
- basic business models: exchange, broker, and exchanger;
- choosing a liquidity provider;
- personal account of the company;
- Increasing income with the help of investment platforms.
Speaker: Alexey Kukhtikov, head of B2Broker business development team, expert in finance and banking.
Start: July 15 at 18:00 (MSC).
B2Broker is a liquidity and technological solution provider for online trading. The project works with licensed brokers, exchanges, cryptocurrency and hedge funds.
As a reminder, in May 2020, B2Broker provided Belarusian brokers and exchanges with access to the OneZero trading platform.
Subscribe to ForkLog news in Telegram: ForkLog Feed – the whole news feed, ForkLog – the most important news and polls.