Rules and recommendations to residents
We do not edit the texts that you publish in Hub. Your relationship with users is your responsibility. However, the HUB editors are responsible for the overall level of quality of materials on the site. If they do not meet the minimum acceptable standards, we reserve the right to remove content. Here are our standards:
- Before publication, the text must be checked for grammatical correctness. Spelling is politeness in the information space;
- translation materials must be readable for the Russian -speaking audience. Google Translate copes well, but you can better;
- You can not replace the article with a link to the PDF file or a link to a third-party resource with the material on the topic indicated in the heading;
- Your material in Hub should have an independent information value and not be an announcement of the material published on another site;
- Do not reduce links and do not insert them into articles in cases where they are not related to the topic or do not indicate the original sources. Readers have the right to understand where they are crossing the link;
- Materials containing obscene vocabulary, NSFW content, conscious disinformation, information stuffing, as well as methods of dishonest competition are prohibited;
- The articles containing promises of quantitative or percentage financial result from investments, trading or other activities should be added to the disclaimer “material is not a financial advice”. In the absence of a disclaimer, it will be added by HUB moderators.
We publish materials within 24 hours from their admission to moderation. The resident has the ability to edit (supplement, make adjustments, but not delete or replace the text or its main part) within 48 hours after sending for moderation. For late editing, deletion and other freelance, please contact the Hub [email protected] content managers.Com
Recommendations on the format of materials
Based on our experience and statistics, we recommend types of materials that will help attract attention and increase user loyalty:
News – Stories about events, bills, listings, new products, updates. The ability to receive relevant information about your first hand for a subscriber. Extended news and announcements with explanations of their significance for the industry are best perceived best.
Analytical articles – coverage of trends and relationships, detailed forecasts, assessment of project effectiveness, statistics analysis. If you know how to capture trends, draw parallels and illustrate the calculations with diagrams and graphs, your material will be read by those who need facts and conclusions on a specific topic.
Expert opinions and interviews – the results of a comprehensive, deep study of complex phenomena in the world of cryptocurrencies that you popularly explain to a wide audience. It can be both the author’s opinion and a polemic, an interview with people who have a unique and interesting experience. Initiative, competence and courage – keys to the popularity of your opinion.
Cases – Description of the methods of using blockchains, examples of implementing projects in the field of cryptocurrencies, any other valuable experience of the company that shows the level of your examination.
Guidelines (guides) – Detailed stories about how to deal with a difficult task. Hyde for setting up and using a financial or technical tool helps readers avoid mistakes.
Reviews, digestes, retrospectives – for authors who used many services, cryptocurrencies, exchanges, and want to share their impressions and advise readers, what should be paid to. The basis of the knowledge that you share will reduce the cost of the user’s time to search for information, and therefore will be in demand.
The proposed list is not full – you can offer the reader any format. Everything that gives financial, emotional, intellectual and other benefits will attract the audience.
The creators of advertising content should take into account that the Hub team does not include it in weekly and thematic digestes. Users value good stories and useful materials, so we try to additionally motivate companies and people who write them.
By advertising content, we mean the following materials:
- brief announcements and news (about listing, functionality, service or product);
- announcements of Eirerds, Givewe, competitions, streams;
- advertising interviews with the creators and CEO projects;
- Any other content in which the advertising message is the main one, and the accompanying information is not unique and does not perform independent functions.
The number of advertising materials from the U.S. Whistleblower resident to Hub is limited to 2 articles per day. If more advertisements are sent to moderation, we will publish them alternately in accordance with the daily limit.
Pay attention to the fact that you should not abuse the clickbeat and repost of illustrations from popular resources even for advertising purposes.
The Hub team will regularly supplement and update the recommendations to residents. We are interested in communication with the authors, so we always welcome your comments and wishes. You can write on [email protected] .