Bulletin of the Institution: Startup of immigrants from META was estimated at $ 2 billion, and Northzone attracted € 1 billion to Web3-Fund
The cryptocurrency industry is attracted by an increasing number of institutional players. This is evidenced by new investments in infrastructure and more close attention, which companies show to bitcoin as a class of assets. The most important events of the last weeks are in the FORKLOG review.
Maternal company 21SHares attracted $ 25 million when estimated at $ 2 billion
21.CO, the maternal company of the Cryptocurrency Provider ETP 21SHares, attracted $ 25 million as part of the round of funding under the leadership of the Head Fund Marshall Wace.
The company’s rating reached $ 2 billion. According to the company, this makes it “the largest cryptocurrency unicorn in Switzerland”.
Web3 Startap ex-employees Revolut attracted $ 78 million
Former Revolut Revenue Director Alan Chang raised $ 78 million for his startup Tessecta, aimed at electricity tokenization.
The co-founder of the project was another ex-employee of the British fintech company Charles Orr. According to him, Tessecta attracted $ 30 million in the form of traditional capital. The rest of the amount was received by selling your own token.
The startup plans to purchase electricity from renewable sources at fixed prices and offer it to consumers through purchase agreements. The latter Tessecte is tocenize. Each token will grant ownership of the capacity of 1 watts in the company’s network.
Blockchain Capital supported the Fuel Labs startup in the round of $ 80 million
The startup Fuel Labs, aimed at blockchain scalability solutions, attracted $ 80 million from Blockchain Capital and Strats Technologies.
Alameda Research, Coinfund, Bain Capital Crypto, TRGC, Maven 11 Capital, Blockwall, Spartan, Dialectic and ZMT also took part in the round. Startup assessment is not disclosed.
The project positions itself as a “level of modular performance” comparable to L2-solutions like Polygon.
The startup of immigrants from META attracted $ 300 million from FTX Ventures and other investors
Founded by the team of ex-employees of META, the startup Mysten Labs closed the round of financing of the series B by $ 300 million when estimated at $ 2 billion. Funds will be directed to the creation of basic infrastructure and acceleration of the introduction of blockchain SUI.
Investrand headed FTX Ventures. Coinbase Ventures, Jump Crypto, Andreessen Horowitz, Circle Ventures, Binance Labs, O’leary Ventures and others were also provided.
Investors will receive shares in joint -stock capital, as well as warrants for their own tokens.
Northzone attracted € 1 billion to the investment fund oriented on Web3 Industry
The British venture company Northzone has raised € 1 billion to the https://gagarin.news/news/brazilian-stock-exchange-plans-to-launch-bitcoin-futures/ fund, which focuses on investments in cryptocurrency and fintech startups.
The company founded in 1996 supported a wide range of projects, including Spotify, Izettle, Klarna, Trustpilot, Kahoot!, Tier, Personio, Zopa, Forto, Truelyayer and Spring Health.
Northzone also invested in the developer of the decentralized identification of Magic Labs, the European Bitcoin-Biru Cryex and the Livepeer streaming video based on the Ethereum Blockchain.
The Doodles NFT project attracted $ 54 million from the co-founder Reddit
The NFT-collection of the same name by the Doodles startup closed the first round of funding in the amount of $ 54 million when estimated at $ 704 million.
It was headed by the venture company Seven Seven Six Co -founder Reddit Aleksis Oganyan. Among the participants: Acrew Capital, FTX Ventures and 10T Holdings.
According to the statement, the funds raised will help the company “scaling the growth strategy and monetize intellectual property”.
The cryptocurrency investor Two Sigma Ventures has attracted $ 400 million
The venture company Two Sigma Ventures, which specializes in investments in cryptocurrency and Defi companies, attracted over $ 400 million through two of its funds.
85% of this amount came from external investors, including colleges, non -profit and pension funds. The remaining 15% were received from senior employees and partners of the maternal company of the unit – Two Sigma.
Financing will be sent to startups working on technology and data in the social sphere.
Read the FORKLOG Bitcoin News in our Telegram-cryptocurrency news, courses and analytics.